Benefits to Referrers
DBA is the longest standing Agent for Short AND Long Term Deposit Bonds in Australia having been operating its deposit bond business continuously with the same ownership since 1998. DBA Directors have been instrumental in the product development of Long term and commercial deposit bonds in Australia.
DBA offers the most comprehensive deposit bond product & service currently available in Australia.
DBA Online is available to registered Referrers at www.ideposit.com.au
The iDEPOSIT online application system approves residential deposit bond applications where the referrer holds an unconditional loan approval, subject only to valuation. Upon receipt of the signed deposit bond application and loan approval DBA issues the deposit bond. iDEPOSIT caters for bond amounts up to a maximum of $150,000.
DBA Direct – all manual applications submitted on a With or Without Finance basis; Short or Long term QBE Deposit Bonds for Individual or Corporate buyers of Residential or Commercial property. (Click here)
DBA works exclusively with QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited as the superior Deposit Bond Underwriter with a premier A+ (Stable) S & P rating.
QBE is the longest standing Underwriter having been issuing Residential and Commercial Deposit Bonds continuously since 2000.
The combination of DBA and QBE’s 20 year reputation, experience and rating make QBE Deposit Bonds issued by DBA the most widely used & accepted deposit bonds in Australia.
New Business Opportunity
Deposit Bonds are the perfect segue for loan business. Why?
- Similar credit policy and supporting document requirements streamlining the deposit bond application process
- Fast turnaround expedites earlier exchange. Bonds can be issued between 2 and 48 hours depending on the nature of the application
- Service satisfaction leads to Client retention
Complementary financial products: Deposit Bonds & Settlement Loans
- Simple application process. Same supporting documents as most loan applications = 2 outcomes and products provided
Deposit Bonds are an ideal pre-qualification tool for a loan. By establishing a service relationship with your customer at the start of the purchase process the likelihood of them going elsewhere for their loan reduces, assisting with loan book growth
Building Client Loyalty:
- Increased client loyalty through providing a stress free and efficient means for your customers to paying their 10% deposit
- Enables you to look after your client by providing an end to end financial solution, deposit and the loan
- Deposit = Sale = Loan
Perfect Property Sales Tool:
- Extend connections with Property Groups by facilitating faster property exchanges
- Expand Purchaser Target Market by offering Deposits AND Loans
- 10% deposits have become the norm however many buyers only have 5% cash to contribute and Deposit Bonds can be used in conjunction with cash savings (eg 5% + 5%)
What are the steps involved in becoming a Referrer? Firstly and most importantly anyone wanting to become a Referrer will need to complete the Application for Referrer Accreditation, which you can print out as a PDF format document. (Please check with DBA if you are a member or associated with an aggregator or mortgage fund manager as agreements may already be in place.)
The completed Application should be forwarded to: E: email@example.com
The Referrer refers Deposit Bond Applications to DBA for underwriting. DBA prides itself on the quality of these Applications and speed of turnaround back to the Applicant. This quality is as a direct result of the training that DBA gives to all of its Referrers.
Individuals or groups eligible to become accredited with DBA are those who are MIAA; FPAA; FBAA; or hold an equivalent accreditation and ability to demonstrate the necessary experience and corporate fitness to provide consumers with financial advice and assistance with completing applications.